To the love of my life after 35 years. Sure love ya. I started with the lipstick then he added. He's always so cute.
Dad took me to Cafe Rio and the manager gave Dad this hat after Dad told him how much we love Cafe Rio.
I got this for Dad for Valentine's Day. It is so fun that I had to post it for all of you kids. You actually put everything in, even the egg, close it up and 5 minutes later you have an egg McMuffin, just like McDonalds.
Xander's Valentines Day
Alyssa's Valentines Day
I found this very sweet valentine that Logan made for Lexi. Isn't this sweet? I love children!
To all of my children and grandchildren, Happy Valentine's Day. You are all my little Valentines!








Wow! I have never seen Cafe Rio so empty. Did dad try the breakfast muffin maker out yet? Does it really work? That is fun.
ReplyDelete