Kaylee's first day at SCC in running start:
Kaylee's school picture:
Tanner is at BYUi:
The grandbabies had first days too. (I borrowed photos from your facebooks and blogs. I hope that's okay.)
JD, Jaden, Alicia and Jorden at Adams Elementary in Spokane Valley:
Kathleen's our first in middle school, Lake Hazel Middle School:
Brandon and Cody at Siena Elementary:
Xander is in Second Grade:
Faith, Logan and Lexi started at Hamblin Elementary in Spokane:
Tyler is starting preschool.
And that's not all. We have other kids who started school.
I know they are not photos from their first days, but here are my other students:
"Professor Plumb" in the purple cape who teaches at Weber, is in his doctorate program at U of U:
Angela is in the Masters of GeoScience at the University of Mississippi:
Jonathan was majoring in a second degree at EWU in Mechanical Engineering-Robotics, but then put everything on hold. He is not in college now but was in the Spring so he counts as one of my college kids this year and has an appropriate photo:
Emily is in her 3rd year of law at Gonzaga:
Bradley is working on his degree from the Pathways program from BYUi:
Alyssa graduated last year from BYUi with a degree in English.
If you are counting, that is 7 children in college this year, 5 bachelor's degrees completed, 2 masters degrees completed, 3 undergrads underway, 1 masters underway, 2 doctorates underway, and that's not counting your doctorate father. I'm very proud of you all.












No comments:
Post a Comment